2. Where were you born? – Right here in Atlanta, GA.
3. How long have you been at Intown? – Approximately 30 years, technically minus a few when I didn’t live in Atlanta.
4. What’s your favorite ice cream?– Cookies and Cream
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? – Another trip to Japan, it’s fun there.
6. Dream car? –A Tesla sedan, preferably once they’ve gotten automatic driving built into them.
7. Dream job? – What I’m doing right now is pretty close. Software engineering for a small company in an innovative field (usable, data-driven cryptography), in a work environment that prioritizes creativity and understands that developers are vital to success — take care of them.
8. If you could have a drink with anyone in the world (dead or alive), who would it be? – C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and the rest of the Inklings no one bothers to remember, at the Eagle and Child.
9. Best day of your life? –Many, but marrying my wife is a particular highlight and makes a good soundbyte.
10. What’s your favorite thing about Becca? –Her incredible modesty. She would NEVER fish for a compliment. But seriously, probably her energy and enthusiasm for reaching kids.
11. Why are you working with IDX? – In some sense, it just really called to me and I don’t fully know why. More concretely, I think I have insight to offer about growing up to teens, I want to help kids through that time, and I want to give back in the way that I was ministered to through the Intown youth group when I was that age.