2. Where were you born? – Evansville, Indiana (aka “Center of the Universe”)
3. How long have you been at Intown? – 5 years and some months
4. What’s your favorite ice cream? – Cake batter and Cookie Dough
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? – Tuscany, Italy
6. Dream car? – My dad’s 1969 midnight blue Chevy Corvette
7. Dream job? – Director of Student Ministries at Intown Community Church (also currently working on ideas for IDX to open a coffee shop…because that would be dream + fantasy job)
8. If you could have a conversation with anyone in the world (dead or alive), who would it be? – Julie Andrews (how is she always so nice?!)
9. Best day of your life? – The first day I woke up and decided giving up on my life was no longer an option.
10. What’s your favorite thing about Becca? – That I get to be her. (Is that awkward?)
11. Why are you working with IDX? – Because on May 4th, 2009, God said “I have given you much, and now I’m demanding much out of you.” (Luke 12:48). Being a teenager was rough for me, but also a time of my life where every day was an adventure. Every friendship added something to my life. And every moment of change I can point back to my youth group, the leaders, and my friends there. God has called us to live the Great Adventure with Him. And my adventure led me to Atlanta!